Pest Control Services
South Carolina Pest Control Services
Walker Pest Management has been providing professional pest control services throughout the South Carolina Upstate since 2001. In 2014 we expanded service into Union, Newberry, Lexington, and Richland counties as well. We understand the pests that are common to this region and have the know-how, tools, and expertise to control or eliminate them. We offer a full range of residential and commercial pest control services including termites and bed bugs. Our pest control professionals are trained to ask the right questions, listen to your needs, and match the best service to your unique situation. We provide convenient scheduling through your preferred method which can include phone, text, or email, whichever you prefer.
It is Walker Pest Management’s goal to provide unmatched customer service with the best possible pest control service so that your home or business is pest free year round. At the end of the day your family/home or your customers/business are our #1 priority.
- Residential General Pest Control – Interior / Exterior treatment for ants, spiders, earwigs, fleas, roaches, centipedes, silverfish, mice and most other creepy crawly insects – Quarterly service rotation (Green Products available on request usually at slightly higher rate)
- Residential Mosquito Control – Exterior yard treatment targeting only mosquitoes, price based on per acre – Monthly service with 3 month minimum
- Residential Fire Ant Control – Exterior lawn treatment specifically targeting only fire ants – Quarterly lawn service rotation (service is discounted if done in conjunction with Quarterly General Pest Control)
- Residential General Pest Lawn Control – Exterior lawn treatment targeting fleas, ticks, and spiders in the lawn (different than fire ant control) – Quarterly lawn service rotation (service discounted if done in conjunction with Quarterly General Pest Control)
- Residential Bed Bug Prevention – Interior treatment & monitoring service for prevention of bed bugs – Quarterly service rotation (requires inspection to show no current bed bug activity)(if we have done a whole home bed bug heat remediation service for your home you may be eligible for this prevention service)
- Residential Bed Bug Heat Remediation – Interior heat treatment of home to eliminate all stages of bed bugs not just the adults – One-time treatment with guarantee
- Residential Termite Control – Liquid barrier treatment to get rid of active termites as well as prevent future termite invaders (10 year product /warranty can be extended out to full 10 years requires yearly renewal inspection)
- Residential Termite Monitoring – Bait & monitoring stations set up around exterior of home – Quarterly service rotation
- Residential Exclusion Services – Requires quote for each situation, animals we can exclude are bats, birds, squirrels, opossum and more
- Residential Bee, Wasp & Stinging Insects – Can usually be quoted over the phone some situations may require inspection – One-time treatment with guarantee
- Residential Crawlspace Mold Remediation – Removal / Treatment of mold below first level of home. Crawlspace Only. (we do not remove mold above crawlspace)
- Residential Crawlspace Moisture Barrier / Crawlspace Encapsulation – Use of plastic sheeting to create a barrier that will help prevent moisture related issues in the crawlspace.
- Residential Structural Fumigation – Tent fumigation service for treatment of bed bugs, dry wood termites, and other hard to get rid of pests.
- Residential Vault Fumigation for Furniture & Antiques – For treatment of small items that can be fit in a box truck or Uhaul. This could be new or used furniture, bedding, antiques, wood pieces that may be infested by bed bugs, termites, or powder post beetles.
- Food Services – Restaurants, cafes, kitchens, coffee house, etc… Interior / Exterior treatment for general pests – Monthly service rotation typically
- Commercial General Pest – Interior / Exterior treatment for ants, spiders, earwigs, fleas, roaches, centipedes, silverfish, mice and most other creepy crawly insects – Service rotation customized to each business (Green Products available on request usually at slightly higher rate)
- Commercial Drain Sanitation – Bio-remediation drain treatment for elimination of drain flies – As needed
- Commercial Termite Control – Liquid barrier treatment to get rid of active termites as well as prevent future termite invaders (10 year product /warranty can be extended out to full 10 years requires yearly renewal inspection)
- Commercial Termite Pre-treatment – Liquid ground treatment before construction, based off Sq Ft require copy of blue-prints for quote
- Commercial Bed Bug Control – Thermal heat remediation service – Usually set up as one-time treatments but if needed we can customize a program for your business
- Commercial Bed Bug Prevention – Interior treatment & monitoring service for prevention of bed bugs – Customized rotation dependent on customer needs
- Commercial Bee, Wasp & Stinging Insects – Can usually be quoted over the phone some situations may require inspection – One-time treatment with guarantee
- Commercial Mosquito Control – Exterior yard treatment targeting only mosquitoes, price based on per acre – Monthly service with 3 month minimum
- Commercial Container Fumigation – For treatment of any commodity or the container itself for the elimination of pests in products being imported or exported.
- Commercial Stored Product Fumigation – Treatment of pests that commonly infest dried food products such as flour, cereal, dried fruits, pastas, powdered milk and grains. These pests may include Indian Meal Moths, Flour beetles, Cigarette beetles, Saw-Toothed Grain beetles and more.
Greenville, Anderson, Spartanburg, Pickens, Oconee, Lexington, Richland, Laurens, Union, Newberry, Cherokee, Columbia, Greer, Berea, Taylors, Mauldin, Simpsonville, Travelers Rest, Easley, Seneca, Irmo, Duncan, Fountain Inn, Wellford, Inman, Landrum, Campobello, Boiling Springs, Roebuck, Lyman, Enoree, Pacolet, Woodruff, Pauline, Piedmont, Pendleton, Belton, Starr, Townville, Fair Play, Salem, Walhalla, Westminster, Newry, Ballentine, Blythewood, White Rock, Blacksburg, Chesnee, Smyrna, Jonesville, West Springs, Buffalo, Cross Keys, Carlisle, Gray Court, Cross Hill, Clinton, Joanna, Whitmire, Prosperity, Pomaria
Phone Toll Free: (866)442-7378
Phone Main Office: (864)603-1404
MON-FRI 8:00am – 5:30pm